Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Pork fried noodles
main courses | serves 4
This is a clever way to use up leftover cooked pork.
1. Boil some water in a small pan and add the peas, then bring the water back to the boil. By this stage the peas should be defrosted. Drain and refresh with cold water. Pour the oil into a large frying pan add garlic, ginger, spring onion, and cook for a couple of minutes. Stir in the sambal olek or the chillies and cook for a couple more minutes. Add the noodles, pork and peas to the pan and heat through, stirring well.
Recipe Rebecca Rauter
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 30
ingredients• 300g ready-prepared rice vermicelli
• 150g leftover pork, shredded
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 3cm piece ginger, finely chopped
• 50g frozen peas
• a bunch of spring onions, white part sliced, green part reserved
• 2 tbsp peanut or sunflower oil
• 2 tbsp sambal oelek or 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
• juice of 1 lime