Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Prawn & courgette spaghetti
main courses | serves 6
1. While cooking the pasta, according to packet instructions, melt the butter with a splash of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the courgettes and cook until slightly browned. Add the garlic, chilli and prawns and cook until the prawns are cooked through. Take off the heat and squeeze over the lemon.
2. Drain the pasta once cooked, reserving a little cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the frying pan and toss with the courgettes and prawns. Add some cooking liquid if it looks a little dry, then stir in the dill or parsley and a handful of parmesan if you want. Season to taste and serve at once.
Recipe Ginny Rolfe
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 12
ingredients• 500g spaghetti
• Large knob of butter
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 yellow and 3 green courgettes, halved lengthways and thinly sliced at an angle
• 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 2 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
• 600g uncooked prawns, peeled
• ˝ lemon
• Bunch of dill or flat-leaf parsley, chopped
• Handful of grated parmesan, optional