Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Prawn panzanella with jalapeno dressing
main courses | serves 4
This summery salad is brimming with bold, summery flavours, and has a great kick from the jalepeno dressing. Ideal for transforming leftover bread!
1. For your dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the jalapeño dressing, cover and allow to marinate
for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Andy Harris
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 11
ingredients• 16 prawns, cooked and peeled,
but tails left on
• 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 small handful of celery tops
• 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
• 1 yellow and 1 red pepper, roasted, skinned, seeded and chopped
• 3 thick slices ciabatta, grilled or lightly toasted and roughly torn
• 4 pickled jalapeños, chopped
• 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp white wine vinegar