Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Roast vegetable salad
main courses | serves 6
Try this with barbecued lamb chops.
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7. Place the tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic in a roasting tin. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and blackened all over.
2. Transfer the peppers to a wooden chopping board, peel off the skins immediately and discard. Deseed the peppers and cut the flesh into strips before putting it in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, onion and garlic and any remaining juices from the roasting pan to the bowl with the peppers. Add the capers, paprika, olive oil and lemon juice, and then season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Combine well with your hands and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm or cold, drizzled with a little extra olive oil.
Recipe Andy Harris
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 10
ingredients• 6 plum tomatoes, halved
• 4 long red peppers
• 2 yellow peppers
• 2 large red onions, unpeeled, quartered
• 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
• 1 tbsp capers
• 1 tsp paprika
• 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
• Juice of ½ lemon