Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Salmon with young garlic & tomato sauce
main courses | serves 4
1. Add a good drizzle of oil to a hot frying pan and fry the garlic till it softens and caramelises. Add the tomatoes and cook till they soften. In another pan, heat oil on a medium–high heat. Season the salmon and cook, skin-side down, for 3 minutes. Turn, add the lemon slices to the pan, and cook for 2 minutes, or till the salmon is done to your liking. Stir the mint and dill through the sauce, then tip over the salmon fillets and serve.
Recipe Andy Harris
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 12
ingredients• Olive oil
• 1 bulb fresh young garlic, sliced in thin wedges (if you can’t find young garlic, substitute with 2 chopped garlic cloves and 1 sliced fennel bulb)
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, squashed
• 4 salmon fillets
• 1 lemon, half in thin slices
• Handful each of chopped mint and dill