Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Simple noodle soup
main courses | serves 4
This easy-to-make dish is the ultimate midweek comfort food, and full of fragrant Asian flavours.
1. Bring the stock to boil in a large saucepan then reduce to a simmer. Separate the bok choy leaves, rinse them and add to the stock together with the prawns, spring onions, lemongrass and garlic. Cook for a couple of minutes, until the prawns have turned pink and the bok choy has wilted. Divide the vermicelli between 4 bowls and ladle over the soup. Scatter the chilli and coriander on top and season with soy and lime juice.
Recipe Rebecca Rauter
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 30
ingredients• 1 litre chicken stock
• 1 bok choy cabbage, other greens or frozen peas
• 225g raw frozen prawns, defrosted
• 4 spring onions, sliced
• 1 lemongrass stalk, finely sliced (optional)
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 300g ready-prepared rice vermicelli
• 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
• a handful of coriander leaves
• a splash of soy sauce
• juice of ½ lime, or to taste