Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Spanish-style prawns with fennel
main courses | serves 2
1. Heat a good lug of olive oil in a saucepan and gently fry the garlic till golden. Add the fennel and parsley stalks, then reduce the heat to low and sauté for 10 mins, until softened but not coloured. Add the cherry tomatoes and wine. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5–10 minutes, until thickened. If it’s too thick, add a splash of water.
2. Add the prawns and cook for 4 minutes, or until they’re cooked and pink. Stir through parsley leaves and season. Serve with lemon and bread.
Recipe Georgie Socratous
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 11
ingredients• Olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 1 bulb of fennel, sliced
• few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped, stalks chopped
• 750g cherry vine tomatoes, half of them halved
• large glass of white wine
• 10 large raw prawns, butterflied, with tails left on
• 1 lemon, halved, and nice bread, to serve