Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Spiced sea bass with caramelised fennel
main courses | serves 2
1. Put the butter and a splash of oil in a pan over a low heat, cook the fennel for 40 minutes, or till golden and caramelised. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Rub the lemon zest, garlic and chilli over the fish, season, and put 2–3 lemon slices inside each fish cavity. Bake for 20 minutes, till cooked. Serve with the fennel, scattered with reserved tops.
Recipe Abigail Fawcett
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 5
ingredients• 40g butter
• Olive oil
• 3 heads of fennel, cut into wedges, tops removed and reserved
• 1 lemon, zested and sliced
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 chilli, finely chopped
• 2 whole sea bass, cleaned and scored