Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Stilton & pear gnocchi
main courses | serves 2
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat and add the garlic. Once lightly golden, add the pear and reduce the heat. Cook for 3–4 minutes until softened slightly, then add the crème fraîche and stilton. Heat until the cheese melts.
2. Meanwhile, add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. They’re done when they rise to the surface; use a slotted spoon to transfer to the frying pan. Add enough cooking water to loosen the sauce. Toss to coat, season well, add the parsley and serve.
Recipe Georgie Socratous
Photo Emma Lee
from Issue 24
ingredients• A knob of butter
• 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
• 1 large pear, peeled, cored and cut into 2cm slices
• 2 tbsp crème fraîche
• 50g leftover stilton
• 400g gnocchi
• Chopped parsley leaves, to serve