Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Stuffed fruit crumble
dessert recipes | serves 4
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Place the cardamom seeds in a mortar and grind to a powder. Pour into a bowl and mix well with the sugar, coconut, vanilla seeds, egg white, orange zest and juice.
2. Place plums cut-side up on a baking tray. Pile the coconut mixture into the holes. Bake for 15-18 minutes, till the crumble is golden brown and the fruit soft. Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Recipe Jennifer McLaughlin
Photo Jonathan Gregson
from Issue 7
ingredients• 3 cardamom pods, seeds removed
• 75g caster sugar
• 70g desiccated coconut
• 1/2 vanilla pod, split, seeds scraped
• 1 egg white
• Zest of 1 orange, juice of half
• 4 large plums (or any soft stone fruit), halved and stoned
• Vanilla ice-cream, to serve