Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Toasted granola with chewy fruit
snacks and sides | serves 14 (makes about 700g)
Don’t be afraid to toast the oats until really golden as this gives the granola a more caramelised flavour.
1. Preheat the oven to 150C/gas 2. Heat the honey in a saucepan and spread the oats, seeds, nuts and coconut over a large baking tray. Pour over the warm honey, mix with a spoon and pop in the oven for 20 minutes. Give it a stir every so often.
2. After 20 minutes, add all the fruit, stir once (and try not to touch again until it is cool) and put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes. It should be clumping together nicely.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before breaking it up and storing in jars or airtight containers for up to 1 month. Serve with yoghurt and fresh or poached seasonal fruit.
Recipe Anna Jones
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 13
ingredients• 8 tbsp honey
• 300g rolled oats
• 40g sunflower seeds
• 40g pumpkin seeds
• 75g skin-on almonds, chopped
• 30g desiccated coconut
• 50g dried sour cherries
• 50g dates, chopped
• 50g dried apricots, chopped
• 50g dried peaches, chopped