Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Toffee apple tarts
dessert recipes | serves 4
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Roll out the pastry to about a 5mm thickness. Cut out four 10cm circles and score them with circles 1cm in from the edge. Spread 1 tbsp dulce de leche inside each scored circle. Mix the apples with the remaining dulce de leche. Arrange the apples in the middle, and top with hazelnuts.
2. Bake for 12–15 minutes, till cooked and golden. Serve with ice cream, double cream or crème fraîche.
Recipe Kate McCullough
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 8
ingredients• 250g puff pastry
• 6 tbsp dulce de leche (condensed milk caramel)
• 3 pink lady apples (or other eating apples), sliced
• 50g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped