Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Tomato carpaccio with raspberries & burrata
snacks and sides | serves 6 as a starter or light lunch
With just a few simple ingredients, this elegant salad is the epitome of relaxed summer dining. Using a combination of the season's best tomatoes will add a real depth of flavour and a beautiful colour to the dish. It just looks (and tastes) so good!
1. Arrange the tomato slices on a plate. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. Douse the raspberries with a drizzle of raspberry vinegar and crush with a fork. Top the tomatoes with the torn burrata, drizzle over the raspberry dressing and scatter with basil to serve.
Recipe Greg Marchand
Photo Dan Jones
from Issue 22
ingredients• 8 ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• ½ punnet (85g) of raspberries
• 2 x 125g burrata or good-quality mozzarella, torn
• A handful of small basil leaves
• Raspberry vinegar