Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
starter | serves 4
1. Heat a little oil in a large pan and sauté the onions, garlic and chilli for 5 minutes, until soft but not coloured. Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Add stock, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Fry the tortilla strips in a little olive oil until golden, then drain on paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
3. Divide the chicken between 4 bowls and pour over the soup. Top with the tortillas, avocados and coriander. Serve with lime.
Recipe Georgie Socratous
Photo Dan Jones
from Issue 18
ingredients• Olive oil
• 2 onions, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, sliced
• 1–2 red chillies, sliced (deseeded if liked)
• 4 tomatoes, chopped
• 1 litre chicken stock
• 2 corn tortillas, cut into strips
• 250g cooked chicken, shredded
• 2 avocados, stoned, peeled and sliced
• ½ bunch of coriander, leaves only
• 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges