Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Valentine's honey fool
dessert recipes | serves 2, of course
"Really a syllabub," says Kevin. "But St Valentine has a way of making fools of any of us."
1. Put the first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Stir well, cover and chill overnight.
2. Just before dinner, pour in the cream and whisk until bulky, then allow to chill again slightly.
3. Serve in wineglasses, sprinkled with the toasted almonds.
Per serving 550 cals, 48g fat (26g saturated), 4g protein, 14g carbs, 13g sugar
Recipe Kevin Gould
Photo Laura Edwards
from Issue 8
ingredients• 2 tbsp orange blossom honey
• 3 tbsp dry, fragrant white wine
• 2 tsp cognac
• 1 tsp grated lemon zest
• Juice of ¼ lemon
• 150ml double cream
• 2 tsp toasted flaked almonds