Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
White chocolates with salted caramel
dessert recipes |
The key to a beautiful finish is a well polished mould. 500g of white chocolate will make one set of filled truffles using a 3.1 x 3.1cm mould.
1. Pour the chocolate all over the mould. Using the pallet knife, spread it out and tap the sides to remove any air bubbles.
2. Upturn the mould to get rid of excess chocolate, tapping the side to help it. Scrape off the excess and allow to set.
3. Pour the caramel into a piping bag and fill each mould three-quarters full. Sprinkle a few sea salt flakes on each one and chill for 5-10 minutes (in the meantime, keep your chocolate at the right temperature over the bain-marie).
4. Spoon over more chocolate to cover, scrape off the excess and return to the fridge for at least another hour.
5. Turn the mould upside down and tap one corner to release the chocolates. Dust with gold lustre for sparkle.
Recipe Ed Loftus
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 47
ingredients 500g tempered white chocolate
397g tin Carnation caramel
You will need
Your choice of chocolate mould