Give Jamie as a gift!
A subscription to Jamie is a thoughtful present for any food-loving friend or family member. Since they'll receive 10 issues over the course of the year, it's the gift that keeps on giving. We'll also send you a gift card so you have something to hand over to your chosen recipient. Then all they need to do is sit back and wait for Jamie to provide a whole year's worth of culinary inspiration.subscribe as gift
Missed a recent issue of Jamie? Is your collection annoyingly incomplete? Well, it doesn't need to be because you can also order any back issues of the magazine, all the way back to the launch issue of December 2008.
Issue 64 (£)
- Cover story Happy holidays! Also includes Jamie's Christmas classics, Italian Christmas with Gennaro, Baking with spice, Epic desserts Order now!
Issue 63 (£5)
- Cover story Season's eating! Also includes Gorgeous chestnut recipes, best-ever roast birds, perfect party food, Jamie's festive fish Order now!
Issue 62 (£5)
- Cover story Super food revolution! Also includes Recipes from Jamie's Everyday Super Food, British game dishes from Lyle's, Perfect pears, lentils, Essaouira Order now!
Issue 61 (£5)
- Cover story Scoop up summer! Also includes Cherry delights, Jamie's garden harvest, Street food BBQ, sugar-free breakfasts Order now!
Issue 60 (£5 )
- Cover story Sizzling Spanish issue! Also includes Jamie's brilliant pepper recipes, a stunning tapas feast, Peruvian delights from one of the country's hottest new restaurants, and a foodie guide to Cadiz. Order now!
Issue 59 (£5)
- Cover story Banging British issue! Also includes Epic fruity puds, Jamie's fiery mustard recipes, brilliant British beef from the Fifteen team, easy recipes to get kids to eat their greens, a gorgeous travel feature in Northumberland. Order now!
Issue 58 (£5)
- Cover story Bumper Italian issue! Also includes Jamie's dreamy desserts, gorgeous ways with garlic by Antonio Carluccio, Gennaro Contaldo's taste of the Amalfi coast, and regional Italian cheeses to make you swoon Order now!
Issue 57 (£5)
- Cover story Easter treats Also features Lighter, brighter roasts, gluten-free baking, moreish chocolate bites, wonderful watercress. Order now!
Issue 56 (£5)
- Cover story The Asian issue Also features Jamie's spicy street food, using your noodle with Koya bar, cooking with the cast of Miss Saigon, tea-infused Asian sweets. Order now!
Issue 55 (£5)
- Cover story Cook your way to a healthier 2015 Also features Leaner cuts of meat,raw & vegan recipes, Jamie's wholegrain rice dishes, super soups. Order now!
Issue 54 (£5)
- Cover story Adding a little extra sparkle Also features Amazing festive puddings, Jamie's party food, Eurobaking, Festive fish. Order now!
Issue 53 (£5)
- Cover story A Taste of Christmas Also features Top chefs' turkey recipes, Incredible roasts, kids baking, All-American pies, Jamie's veggie masterpieces. Order now!
Issue 52 (£5)
- Cover story Comfort food Also featuresCaramel celebrations, Super shellfish, Incredible curries, Zurich travel story. Order now!
Issue 51 (£5)
- Cover story Play it cool! Also features Epic ice creams, Jamie's chicken recipes, campfire cooking Order now!
Issue 50 (£5)
- Cover story Come and join the party! Also features Jamie's future classics, show-stopping celebration cakes, our great big fabulous fifty. Order now!
Issue 49 (£5)
- Cover story Summer loving! Also includes
Gorgeous grills, proper picnic pie, British beers, Jamie's World Cup & an epic Brazilian feast. Order now!
Issue 48 (£5)
- Cover story A slice of Italy! Bumper Italian special. Including Jamie's ultimate pizzas, a gluten-free feast and Gennaro Contaldo's amazing Amalfi tour. Order now!
Issue 47 (£5)
- Cover story Piece of cake! The Easter baking special. Also includes Fresh recipes for spring greens; Jamie's family favourites; a chocolate masterclass; Dishoom's Indian lamb dishes; the food producers of Cork; a Cypriot family Easter. Order now!
Issue 46 (£5)
- Cover story Tart it up! Also includes New ways with staples ingredients from rice and onions to cabbage; Italian dishes using new-season olive oil; breakfasts to leap out of bed for; food-lovers' Singapore with street-food-inspired recipes. Order now!
Issue 45 (£5)
- Cover story Real comfort food! Soups & burgers, cakes puddings & pies ? we've got meals to make you happy. Also includes Jamie's Greek veggie feast; Ching-He Huang's Chinese New Year; foodie Vancouver. Order now!
Issue 44 (£5)
- Cover story Christmas baking! Fabulous festive feasts for the holidays. Includes Jamie's classic Xmas menu; new ways with turkey; Jamie cooks Christmas morning brunch with the kids; festive ham, pickles & stuffings; edible gifts; leftovers. Order now!
Issue 43 (£5)
- Cover story Christmas cracked! All you need for the festive season. Also features xmas baking; vegetarian alternatives; booze infusions; kids party food and chef's tell us their secret christmas get away destinations Order now!
Issue 42 (£5)
- Cover story Totally autumn! Bring comfort and colour to the table with seasonal roasts, fruity puss and brilliant baking. Also features new Save with Jamie recipes; our city guide to Nice and recipes for an English grape harvest Order now!
Issue 41 (£5)
- Cover story Fiesta forever with our Latin inspired issue. Also features Portuguese fishy feasts; zingy cocktail recipes; Peruvian street-food inspired dishes; sunny Spanish desserts; and a guide to the Algarve?s hidden treasures. Order now!
Issue 40 (£5)
- Cover story Food to enjoy al fresco! Also features Jamie?s best-ever barbecue guide; delicious summer salads; a look at Fifteen?s tasty new menu; party food to wow your guests; and a food lover?s guide to Malta and Gozo. Order now!
Issue 39 (£5)
- Cover story It?s our Italian issue! Also features Decadent chocolate desserts; the country?s best regional wines; a guide to making the perfect pasta; kitchen memories with Lucy Boyd; and a foodie?s tour of Bologna. Order now!
Issue 38 (£5)
- Cover story We celebrate spring with lighter dishes for brighter days. Also features Our pick of the best British street food; tasty asparagus recipes; zingy Asian salads; Jamie?s Jamaican menu; and a city guide to Abu Dhabi. Order now!
Issue 37 (£5)
- Cover story Sweet treats ? creative Easter baking Also features Jamie?s luscious lamb recipes; a Scottish take on traditional desserts; sweet and salty recipes; traditional Portuguese puds; and our guide to Dublin?s best eats. Order now!
Issue 36 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie?s winter feasts! Also features Margot Henderson's budget entertaining; brilliant meals for one; Jamie?s cracking egg recipes; citrus fruit guide; food-lover's Montreal; the best wines for under £7. Order now!
Issue 35 (£5)
- Cover story Comfort food classics to see you through the end of winter. Also features April Bloomfield?s favourite recipes; raw foods; Chinese New Year dishes; a foodie?s guide to Buenos Aires and Jamie?s top ways to enjoy game. Order now!
Issue 34 (£5)
- Cover story Get creative with your Christmas baking! Also features Jamie?s party food; great ways with festive leftovers; pigeon-shooting with Genarro; hot boozy beverages; vegetarian and gluten-free recipes; and an inside peek at Food Fight Club. Order now!
Issue 33 (£5)
- Cover story Christmas is covered! Traditional favourites and some new twists. Also features Jamie?s ultimate cheeseboard; edible gifts to make; how to carve your ham or turkey; a foodie guide to Kuala Lumpur; and Nathan Outlaw?s festive seafood. Order now!
Issue 32 (£5)
- Cover story We love curry - the story of curry Also features Birthday parties at home with Jamie; Autumn comfort food all the way from California; Gularati home cooking a vegetarian feast; Gennaro's Sunday lunch Order now!
Issue 31 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's new better burger ? all the taste but less of the fat. Also features Summer salads & soups; Jamie's fruit puds; healthy student food; sweet & savoury blackberry recipes; foodie guides to Dubrovnik and Nova Scotia. Order now!
Issue 30 (£5)
- Cover story Summer food winners ? Great summer recipes from around the globe, including BBQ recipes from Japan, the Caribbean & the UK; Jamie's new summer salads; Fuchsia Dunlop's latest Chinese recipes; and the perfect summer pudding. Order now!
Issue 29 (£5)
- Cover story Lovely Jubilee: food fit for the Queen! Also features Jamie's guide to the best UK produce; the livestock producers keeping our rare breeds alive; classic British cakes; Jeremy Lee's classic puddings; foodie's guide to Bristol. Order now!
Issue 28 (£5)
- Cover story It's the Italian issue! Also features Cooking with a nonna; irresistible dishes with Italian cheeses; Jamie's Italian's updated menu; the art of the artichoke; pasta shapes and their classic sauces; Jamie's lasagnes; a guide to Verona. Order now!
Issue 27 (£5)
- Cover story Bake yourself happy! Features How to make classic biscuits; boozy chocolate recipes; Greek lamb recipes for Easter; British buns; Jamie's sticky treats for the kids; delicious gluten and wheat-free baking; a guide to Bath. Order now!
Issue 26 (£5)
- Cover story Feed 10 people for just £20! Also features Mitch Tonks's thrifty fish; Jamie's cheap cuts; how to make your favourite fast food at home; lots of ways with roast vegetables; a Valentine's day feast; cheap eats in San Francisco. Order now!
Issue 25 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's winter brunches! Also features Kylie Kwong's Chinese New Year recipes; food writers' sickness soups; wonderful ways with celery; 5 days-worth of weekly lunches; Jamie Mag mums' fave pudding recipes; a guide to Parma. Order now!
Issue 24 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's ultimate Christmas! Also features Veggie Christmas recipes; festive cocktails; what to do with your yuletide leftovers; cooking with rum; comforting chestnut dishes; Nuremberg's Christmas market. Plus much more. Order now!
Issue 23 (£5)
- Cover story It's our British issue! Exclusive recipes from Jamie's Great Britain book Also features A celebration of the apple harvest; delicious venison recipes; a look at UK markets; dishes from Union Jacks' restaurant; a guide to Manchester. Order now!
Issue 22 (£5)
- Cover story French food made easy! Also features Terrine & patι recipes from top chefs; home-cooking from the south of France; lovely French chicken recipes; Sunday suppers for one; dishes from Jamie's first work experience; a guide to Paris. Order now!
Issue 21 (£5)
- Cover story Food for the great outdoors! Also features Classic quiches; holiday recipes to cook with the kids; Jamie?s light and bright salads; elegant picnic recipes; a guide to Edinburgh?s best bars and eat your way around Porto. Plus much more. Order now!
Issue 20 (£5)
- Cover story It?s our summer BBQ issue! Mexican-inspired marinades; Jamie?s favourite kebab ideas; meat-free barbecue recipes; easy post-barbecue puddings; where to eat in Edinburgh; and Jamie shows us how to make and cook with vinegar. Order now!
Issue 19 (£5)
- Cover story Elegant summer desserts Also features Fragrant elderflower recipes; fresh Mexican salsas; how to make your own ricotta and dishes that celebrate it; new recipes from Jamie using overlooked fish; we explore sunny Miami Order now!
Issue 18 (£5)
- Cover story Easter egg recipes Also features Sweet chocolate recipes; delicious ways with spring veg; easy entertaining; excerpt from editor Andy's new book; baked treats from London's best baker; Giorgio Locatelli's goat feast; Brussels. Order now!
Issue 17 (£5)
- Cover story Massimo Riccioli's classic Roman pasta recipes. Also features Jamie's most special Italian memories; accessible offal recipes; Katie Caldesi's Italian sweet things; side dishes from Jamie's Italians; spring pasta recipes; we visit Rome. Order now!
Issue 16 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's recipes for the fish we should be eating. Also features Cooking with cider; healthy food for teenagers; best-ever cassoulet; recipes from Fifteen graduates; behind the scenes at El Bulli; great ideas for leftovers; guide to Athens. Order now!
Issue 15 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie and Adam Perry Lang's new restaurant, Barbecoa opens its doors. Also features Jamie's favourite sandwiches; budget-friendly soups; celebrating Burns Night; cooking with pomegranates; baking with less sugar; vibrant Jamaica. Order now!
Issue 14 (£5)
- Cover story Christmas with the Olivers ? Behind the scenes on the big day with Jamie and family. Also features Alternative roasts; cranberry recipes; savoury pies; chefs' leftovers recipes; festive cakes; an Alpine menu; Vilnius city guide. Order now!
Issue 13 (£5)
- Cover story Baking with plums. Also features Easy veggie breakfasts; Jamie's favourite game recipes;
7 different ways with oysters; taste bud-tickling salt recipes; cooking with a wood-fired oven; where to hang out in sunny Sydney. Order now!
Issue 12 (£5)
- Cover story Great British Food ? artisanal ice cream, chips & pub grub, Cornish pasties and chicken tikka masala. Also features Jamie cooks a family BBQ and drops in on his dad's pub; restaurant dining at the circus; Jamie's tomato recipes; gourmet Leeds. Order now!
Issue 11 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's Aussie beachside barbie. Features Gorgeous granitas; delicious cherry recipes; Thomasina's Mexican dishes; Istanbul guide; South American seafood salads; Caribbean rum cocktails and fruity mocktails; recipes for mackerel & crab. Order now!
Issue 10 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie makes gravadlax in Stockholm. Also features Honey recipes; the activists changing the face of food; tribute to Rose Gray; Gennaro Contaldo forages for wild fennel; cooked salads; Spanish meat dishes; Amsterdam guide.Order now!
Issue 9 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie cooks with the Don of Risotto in Venice. Also features Classic Italian dishes from minestrone to bolognese; best regional pasta sauces; Jamie's mouthwatering lemon recipes; spring picnic dishes; where to eat in Venice & Rome. Order now!
Issue 8 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie explores the food markets of Marrakesh. Also features Focus on British cheesemakers; Asian soups; classic British puddings; cooking at the WOMAD festival; leftovers lunchboxes; one-pot recipes with wine; winter salads. Order now!
Issue 7 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's family Christmas Also features Recipes from Jamie's Christmas TV shows, from turkey and trimmings to celebration puds and leftovers tips; a veggie feast; Christmas with Mick the Miner; how to carve a turkey; edible gifts. Sold out.
Recipe Yearbook (£3.99)
- NOW HALF PRICE! A collection of the best recipes and tips from issues 1 to 6. Soups and stews, everyday pastas, wonderful roasts, healthy salads, decadent puds and more! Was £7.99 - now £3.99. Order now!
Issue 6 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's American road trip Also features Unseen recipes from Jamie's US travels; 69 classic cocktail recipes; Jamie's guide to chillies, with recipes; weekend breakfasts at the Olivers; American pies; a step-by-step guide to risotto. Order now!
Issue 5 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie celebrates the best of British! Also features Behind the scenes at the National Ballet; recipes for raspberries; portrait of St Ives; focus on English wine; Mitch Tonks's beach BBQ; brilliant recipes for pickles; our guide to the best UK pubs. Order now!
Issue 4 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie lands a whopper in Greece! Also features Greek island tales and recipes; Jamie cooks for Barack & Co at the G20; focus on UK bakers; Sicily by Vespa with Charley Boorman; Paul Levy's Kentucky childhood; Greek veg dishes. Order now!
Issue 3 (£5)
- Cover story Recipes from
the kitchen of Jamie's Italian Also features Jamie, Gennaro and Antonio reunited; Greg Malouf's Levantine dishes; Barcelona tapas crawl; recipes for asparagus, wild garlic and squash; guides to Beirut and Damascus. Order now!
Issue 2 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie visits SA township restaurant, Mzoli's Also features Stιphane Reynaud's rustic French feast; Jamie's thrifty pork recipes and wintry cabbage dishes; recipes from Elizabeth David's favourite bistro; guide to Cape Town. Order now!
Issue 1 (£5)
- Cover story Jamie's celebration jerk ham Also features Classic Provenηal grand aioli; Jamie cooks a Sunday lunch mixed grill; authentic curry feast; slow-cooked one-pot recipes; foodies' Stockholm; how to make omelettes. Order now!