We challenged Jamie’s Food Revolution Ambassadors to inspire us with their version of one of his 10 recipes for learning how to cook from scratch.
Jamie has written 10 delicious recipes that give you all the skills you need to learn how to cook proper, nutritious food for you and your family. And to demonstrate just how versatile, tasty and exciting these recipes are, our Food Revolution Ambassadors have used the recipes to create their own versions. This time it’s roast chicken, we can’t wait to try out all their delicious ideas below.
1. ROAST GUINEA FOWL
BY ALEX HODGKINSON-LAST FROM FOOD FIT FOR FELIX
2. TEX MEX ROAST BUTTERNUT SQUASH
BY JENNA SINCLAIR FROM RAW RHUBARB
3. LAMB SHOULDER WITH MINT CHUTNEY
BY GEORGIA HARDING FROM WELL NOURISHED
4. SIMPLE ROASTED BEETS WITH PISTACHIOS AND CHIVES
BY DONNA CASTELLANO FROM THE HANGING SPOON
5. SLOW ROASTED ROSEMARY LAMB
BY SHELLEY JUDGE FROM SHELLEY’S GOOD EATS
6. SWEET & SPICY ROASTED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
BY MARDI MICHELS FROM EAT LIVE TRAVEL WRITE
7. GREEK STYLE OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN
BY JEN FARR FROM KITCHEN COUNTER CHRONICLES
8. ROSEMARY ROASTED CHICKEN CACCIATORA
BY TERRI SALMINEN AT RECIPE WRITINGS AND FOOD MEMORIES
9. RAINBOW ROASTED CARROTS, BAKED SWEET POTATO AND RED SLAW
BY BETTINA CAMPOLUCCI-BORDI FROM BETTINA’S KITCHEN
10. ROAST CHICKEN WITH POTATOES AND CARROTS
BY JAMIE OLIVER
What would your twist be? Give it a go and share your version with us in the comments below.
For even more inspiration check out their clever twists on a simple cheese omelette, classic tomato spaghetti, DIY oaty fruit cereal, simple houmous, simple green salad with lemon dressing, salmon & pesto-dressed veg, minestrone soup, Jamie’s veggie noodle stir-fry and lamb & chickpea curry.