To celebrate the 10th year of Jamie’s Fifteen restaurant in London, amazing food cooked by former apprentices is being served at supper clubs.
On the 15th of each month the restaurant plays host to old friends as they get the chance to really show off the skills they have learnt – and you get to dine in style.
Monday October 15th, the supper club is back with the Class of 2010! Take a look at the menu below and book your place by calling 020 3375 1515.
- Line caught mackerel with celeriac and squash puree, homemade chilli jam, crispy ginger and micro herbs
- (V)red wine poached pears with a walnut, Italian blue cheese, radichio and rocket salad with honey mustard dressing
- Roasted loin of rare breed Pork with apple and potato cake, caramelized shallot and apple sauce
- (V): Pearl barley risotto with garlic roasted isle of white tomatoes and a Parmesan garnish
- Twice-baked Amedei chocolate soufflé with mint ice cream