© David Loftus
creamy French dressing
Great with green salads and bitter leaves like endive or radicchio.
Put all your ingredients into a jam jar. Shake, taste and season again if needed until your dressing is perfect. You may need to add a little more vinegar or oil to balance it.
• from Cook With Jamie
* 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* 4 tablespoons walnut oil
* 115ml/4fl oz crème fraîche
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
* a handful of chopped parsley leaves
* 8 tablespoons best-quality extra virgin olive oil