Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Remove from the pan. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the pan and fry the onions gently till opaque and lightly golden.
3. Add the celery next and fry for about 2 mins.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan (including the aubergines)and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add a few of tablespoons of water to the mixture and cook over a low heat for a total of 15mins. If the mixture begins to dry out, add a little more water (no more than a tbsp at a time).
6. Remove from the heat and allow to cool down to room temperature before serving.