1: COOKING IN MY PANTS WITH BARRY LEWIS
Added by FoodTube | Mon 11 Feb 2013 @ 17:34
Several sheets of tin foil
Cling film / plastic wrap
Cycling shorts and hat alongside underwear and normal shorts / jogging bottoms.
Selection of ingredients of your choice Ė theyíre your pants, make them happy.
1. Select your ingredients for your foil packet Ė best to not use raw ingredients, use stuff thatíll melt or merge together ideally unless you are running a marathon.
2. Lay the ingredients into a small tortilla wrap or equivalent and fold.
3. Surround the wrap in several layers of tin foil and a barrier of cling film to reduce friction.
4. Insert the foil package into your pants.
5. Ensure the package is secure and snug, you donít want it to fall out.
6. Run / Cook in your pants for as long as desired Ė at least an Hour ideally.
7. Take out of foil package removing protective layers and discarding.
8. Enjoy, serve while still warm.