Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by FoodTube
2. Using a trowel spread out the buttercream filling foundations.
3. Saw up your Madeira cakes to make perfect brick shapes and build a 3 layer wall, using the buttercream filling as cement to hold them in place. Use a spirit level to check they are level.
4. With spare filling plaster the inside of the walls with the pink buttercream.
5. Sprinkle the coconut on the base to create your carpet.
6. Render the outside of the house with the chocolate buttercream.
7. To support the roof stick wafer marshmallows to the inside of the cake
8. Drill holes through the chocolate rolls, linking them together with the chocolate sticks.
9. Make the pitch of the roof by angling together to separate marshmallow wafers.
10. Add pink sprinkles to the outer edge of the roof and top with sawn swiss roll pieces.
11. Chisel out the window and door and fill with a piece of jelly / slab of chocolate respectively using marshmallow fluff to hold in place.
12. Eat it, before it falls down.