Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by FoodTube
2. Spoon or pipe onto greaseproof paper into circles shapes, make them as big or small as you like. Put them in the oven at Gas mark 1 or equivalent to firm them up for an hour.
3. It's very important to let them cool down fully. At the 1 hour stage, turn off your oven and leave the meringues in there for another hour to cool down naturally.
4. Whisk the double cream until thick and scrape in your seeds from the vanilla pod and combine.
5. Slice your bananas into little chunks of your liking & melt your chocolate in the microwave on 30 second blasts.
6. To build them, use a meringue disc as a base and spread over a good helping of the caramel, top with banana pieces, then the cream, more banana pieces, drizzle on the melted chocolate, sprinkle on the nuts and then top with another meringue disc.