Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Devon Dumpling
2. Once the pans of water are starting to form little bubbles of water you can tip your pasta into one pan and cook for approx 10 minutes.
3. It is easier to crack your eggs into a small bowl and then transfer them into the pan very gently. Once they are in the pan, keep the pan on the heat for one minute, then turn the heat off and leave the eggs in the pan for 10 minutes.
4. Put an oiled frying pan on a medium high heat and cook your mushrooms, remove them to a separate bowl, cook your tomatoes and add them to the bowl and finally cook you bacon pieces.
5. Once these three items are all cooked, return them to the pan, minus any water that the mushrooms have released and just keep them warm until your pasta is ready.
6. When the pasta is ready, drain and return it to the saucepan. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon and toss until it is well mixed. Divide the mix between two bowls.
7. Gently take your eggs out of the pan and place them on top of your pasta. The yolk will create a kind-of-sauce to go with the pasta.
8. Voila and bon appetit (sorry but I don't speak Italian)!