Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by CzesiuChef
• Add white chocolate, butter, sugar, blanched almonds, salt in a food processor and whiz until smooth.
• Add almond aroma and crack eggs. Crack one at a time and whiz again. When the mixture is nice and smooth, add flour and baking powder. Whiz again until smooth. Ensure that the mixture has got homogeneous.
• Butter the dish well, sprinkle flour on it.
• Spoon into the prepared cake tin and smooth the mix out evenly with the back of a spoon. Place on the middle shelf of your preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes until cooked through, risen and golden brown.
• Halve a melon and seperate the inner sections into a bowl. It is the most aromatic part of melon. Leach the juice and seperate the seeds from it. Add Vanille Ice-Cream until it gets some creamy mixture. High water consistence of melon will cause ice-cream to dissolve. Thus, don't hesitate to add more ice-cream. Anyhow you will put it into the deep-freeze.
• Slice little chunks from melon and add into the topping. But don't squeeze them. Put the topping into the deep-freeze until it gets frozen and takes the ice-cream texture
• When cake is cool, take a slice on a plate and put melon-vanille topping on it. You can serve with little melon slices and adorn with little basil leaves.