Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Whisk together the egg yolks, lemon zest and the sugar till creamy and fluffy. Place the mixture in a large bowl then set aside.
3. Whip the cream till it forms soft peaks, then add it to the bowl (don't mix yet).
4. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt till stiff. Add to the bowl.
5. Finally, add the soaked biscuits to the mixture and gently FOLD everything together (don't whip or stir otherwise you'll lose all of the air that you've just beaten in !)
6. Pour the mixture into cups or glasses then place in the freezer for approx 1 hour. They should be slightly firm but not hard.
7. Serve garnished with berries (or other soft fruits) and sprinkled with icing sugar.