Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Camilleng
For more recipes, you can go and check my blog http://www.icookedit.us .
2. Peel the apples and slice them.
3. Brown the apple pieces in a frying pan with the butter and sugar for 15 minutes, or until caramelized.
4. In a greased tin, stack 2 leaves of filo pastry, butter them each time, then lay the caramelized apple, then 2 other leaves of filo pastry and so on ... and finish with some filo pastry.
5. Sprinkle with some icing sugar.
6. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the top leaves got browned.