Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by ruxxy22
2. Add the sugar over the apples and then chill them for about 10 minutes or until they turn brown. During the chilling add the cinnamon and the vanilla essence.
3. After you turn down the fire let them to cool.
4. Take one sheet of dough and grease it with oil over the surface up. Spread one half of the quantity of chilled apples over the entire sheet.
5. Roll the dough sheet and put it into the tray, on bake paper.
6. Make the same with the other sheet of dough.
7. Put the tray into the preheat oven until the rolls are getting to turn golden-brown.
8. After you remove it from the oven you can spread over some powder sugar.
9. Let the rolls to cool until you cut them.