Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Lesley_J
Prep time 5 min
Cooking time 15 mins
* Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a pan and bring to the boil
* Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens and reduces.
* Peel and slice the Avocado pears
* Arrange sliced pears on a bed of crispy lettuce on 4 individual plates
* Spoon the hot mixture over slices of pear and sprinkle with the crispy crumbled bacon
* Drizzle over a tbsp of sour cream
* If you want to make this in advance just prepare the pears and triple wrap them in clingfilm tightly and refrigerate,they'll be okay for about 2 hours without going brown, the bacon can be cooked hours before you dine and set aside in a bowl, then you're really only left with the sauce to cook and the lettuce to go on the plates.