Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by The Cuban Chef
1) Trim beef of all fat. Cut into 4 inch wide slabs and slice thin, across the grain.
2) Cover beef with the pear juice and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
3) Remove 1/3 of the pear juice and discard, reserve remaining meat and juice.
4) Combine all other ingredients and pour over reserved meat. Massage for 1 minute.
5) Marinate for 1-2 hours.
6) In a hot skillet, with a small amount of oil, cook mixture for 3-5 min, until the meat is cooked and the sauce is slightly thick.
7) Plate and sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds.
8) Serve with cabbage leaves.