Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by TerryKay
Try it with a blindfold on if you're not blind and tell me how it felt.
This is an ideal easy meal for lazy souls like me too. No knifes, no mixing, no need of tedious, accurate measuring and NO WASHING UP! HOORAY FOR THAT!
A simple, delicious and a fun dish for novice cooks and pro chefs alike. These parcels can also be frozen ready to cook (only if using previously unfrozen sausages) (Oh and add 10mins if cooking from freezer). They can be cooked under a grill, in a health grill, on a camp fire, brazier, barbeque, in an oven or, would you believe, even on a vehicle exhaust manifold on a long journey but times are too varied to include here.
2. Lay the ingredients on top of this foil, sprinkle on stock cube and season to taste.
3. Make a sealed parcel by folding foil over food and folding edges together. I could give an origami lesson but if it’s air tight, it doesn't matter how. (DON’T WORRY).
4. Cook on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at Gas Mark 7 for 45 mins.
5. If cooking on bonfire or barbi embers, place packets in coals for 45 mins.
1. Remove a lone packet from oven or coals first and unwrap it to check if done. If sausages don’t feel done then re-wrap and place back with the others.
2. Maybe, once you’ve tried it this way, you may wish to try different ingredients to make it your’s. Celery, different mushrooms, peas, sweet corn, burgers, pork chops, rosemary, mixed herbs. Hey you name it, this recipe is very versatile. What’s the worst that could happen? Let me know if you have improvements.
3. DON’T WORRY.