Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Prepare the gelatine according to packet instructions then set aside while you prepare the cream filling.
3. Whip the single cream together with the caster sugar till fluffy, then add the cream cheese and quark and continue whisking for about 1 minute.
4. Add the prepared gelatine and vanilla then continue to whisk for approx 2 mins. Set aside for now.
5. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate over a low heat. Once it's completely melted, remove from the heat then set aside for 1 minute to allow to cool slightly.
6. Add the melted chocolate and the Bailey's to the whipped cheesecake mixture , folding it in gently with a spoon.
7. Pour the filling into the prepared cheesecake base, cover, then place in the fridge and allow the mixture to set overnight (or a minimum of 6 hours).
8. The next day, sprinkle the hazelnut crocant over the cheesecake, pressing the topping down gently to help it stick to the cheesecake mixture.
9. Cut into slices and serve.