Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Arunadevi
* Grind the cooked and drained peas with the chili powder, salt and spices to make stuffing. Cook the potatoes and add to the mixture. Add 1 tsp salt.
* Divide the dough into small balls , using wet hands, and smear each portion with a little oil.
* Flatten and roll out into 2inch round.
* Wrap one portion of stuffing in each round and roll into a smooth ball, using greased hands.
* Flatten and roll into a 3-4 inch round.
* Grease a baking tin and put the kachoris. Leave it in the oven for about 30 -40 min until golden brown.
Serve the kachori hot with chutney.