Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Heat up the bechamel sauce and add the onion salt,garlic salt, mustard and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook gently over a low heat, whisking all the time, till the sauce is smooth and glossy.
4. Lay the cooked pasta in a large baking dish (i use a lasagne dish) and cover with the hot sauce, mixing well.
5. Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle the mixture over the pasta.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for about 30mins till nice and golden.