Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Using a mushroom brush (or a soft paint brush) clean both sides of the mushrooms.
3. Rub the top of the mushrooms with a little olive oil, then place in a baking dish (gills facing up).
4. Cut a large slit right through the center of each mushroom. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
5. Mix together the garlic, fried pancetta,breadcrumbs,provolone cheese and herbs. Season with a little pepper.
6. Pile the mixture onto the mushrooms then drizzle with a little olive oil.
7. Bake at 200C for approx 30 -35 mins. If they start to get too brown, cover with a dome of foil.
8. Just before they're ready, sprinkle each mushroom with some of the mozzarella cubes then pop them back into the oven to melt.