Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Arunadevi
# Mix all the ingredients except water.
# Add a little water at a time.
# Pat and knead well for several times into a soft pliable dough.
# Cover it with moist Muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes
* In a bowl add mashed potatoes and all dry masalas (salt, chili powder, garam masala) and green chilles, ginger and Mix well.
* Add green peas.
* Add coriander and keep aside.
* Make small rolls of dough and roll it into a 4"-5" diameter circle.
* Cut it into two parts like semi-circle.
* Now take one semi circle and fold it like a cone. Use water while doing so.
* Place a spoon of filling in the cone and seal the third side using a drop of water.
* Put in a baking tin and bake for about 35 min in medium heat.
* Serve samosa hot with mango chutney or tamarind chutney.