Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by MonaMdd
2. Add corn starch and continue mixing. Then add sour cream and ricotta cheese; continue mixing for a few minutes.
3. Grease the baking pots with melted butter. Ideally you should use mini ramekins. Don't use really wide and big pots as then the cheese mixture will not rise and will remain just a flat pancake.
4. Place the fruits at the bottom of the pots and sprinkle with vanilla sugar. If you don't have vanilla sugar just use the normal sugar.
5. Place the cheese mixture on top of the fruits. Leave some space as the mixture will rise. Bake in the heated oven on 180 C for 25-30 min. Be careful not to over-bake as ricotta may burn.
6. When it's ready, top with red berries sauce and serve warm.
DIRECTIONS FOR SAUCE:
Mix all the ingredients with a blender. That's it! It's that easy!