Added by VictoriaD | Sat 17 Oct 2009 @ 21:37
An easy cake recipe. The banana cake is great together with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk, and can also be served as dessert.
100 g butter
300 ml sugar
500 ml wheat flour
1 tsp bicarbonate
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp cinnamon
50 ml milk
2 ripe bananas
Some extra butter to grease the tin
1. Grease a round baking tin with butter and breadcrumbs.
2. Mix the butter and the sugar in a bowl until it turns a bit \"fluffy\".
3. Add one egg at a time to the butter, and mix.
4. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the butter-mixture.
6. Mash the bananas.
7. Add the bananas and the milk and mix good.
8. Pour the dough into the baking tin and put into the oven, 175 degrees, for about 1 hour.