Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by RedfoxEstonia
2. Beat the eggs and mix with curd [and honey, sugar for the sweet version]. Fold the flour mix into the curd and eggs.
3. Add 2 tbsp of sunflower oil by slowly dripping it into the dough while constantly stirring.
4. Grease a cooking plate, sprinkle some oatmeal on the bottom and pour the dough on the plate.
5. For the sweet topping sprinkle berries and /or seeds and/or rye flakes on top and/or make the crumble: put cold butter in a bowl, add flour, cinnamon and with a round tip knife nip together until you have about pea-size butter lumps covered with flour and oatmeal. Mix in brown sugar and sprinkle on top of the karask.
6. For salty topping slice the bacon /salmon or grate the cheese and sprinkle on top. Add a few shreds of butter on top.
7. bake in a 200 C oven for 25 minutes. Eat warm with sour cream, honey, fresh milk or fresh salad. Doesn´t stay fresh too long, eat it on the same day.