Beautiful honey-glazed pork ribs
Added by martaFer | Wed 29 Jul 2009 @ 16:48
The great thing about this recipe is that it requires no previous preparation, so you can just get it done whenever you feel like having it!
extra virgin olive oil
coarse sea salt
dried bay leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes.
2. Get yourself an oven tray, and place your rows of pork ribs on it without separating them into individual pieces.
3. Rub the ribs on both sides with a drizzle of olive oil, coarse sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, some paprika, dried rosemary, sliced garlic cloves and a good glug of Worcestershire sauce.
4. Spread these ingredients evenly so that all areas of the pork ribs are covered.
5. Add a tablespoon of honey to each side of the ribs, and spread evenly.
6. Last of all, place a couple of dried bay leaves on each side of the ribs.
7. Make sure that the ribs are fully coated with the seasoning, although there is no need for there to be much sauce at the bottom of the tray.
8. Place the ribs in a 200ºC oven for about 45-55 minutes, turning them over half way through.
9. When the ribs are perfectly golden, remove from the oven, and also remove the garlic cloves and bay leaves.
10. Serve with a fresh green salad and some rice.