Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the shitake mushrooms, soya sauce and the garlic and ginger and cook gently for a few minutes.
3. Next add one of the spring onions (whole), the kohlrabi leaves, the thinly sliced beef and a little of the chilli.
4. Cook gently for just a couple of minutes.
5. Remove all of the vegetables/beef from the broth and set aside.
6. Add the noodles to the stock and cook according to packet instructions.
7. Remove noodles from the stock and place them in a deep serving bowl.
8. Top with the beef, cooked vegetables and the coriander, then cover with the boiling broth.
9. Finely slice the other spring onion. Garnish the soup with the onion and the rest of the chilli slices. Season with a little sesame oil.