Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Dianne1
2. Using a wok, stirfry the beef for a few minutes on fairly high heat. Remove from wok and place in dish in warm oven
3. Stirfry the onion, garlic, mushrooms and any other veg you are using for about 4/5 minutes on fairly high heat, remove from wok and add to the beef
4. To the wok, add some wine (about 1/4 bottle) and some soy sauce - can always add more later to taste
5. Heat gently and add the cornflour. Stir until thickened and simmer for a minute
6. Add the beef and veg to the wok and mix well with the sauce. If too thick, add more wine and add more soy sauce to taste if needed
7. Serve with the rice and crispy noodles