Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by nadineroberts
• Place beetroot and garlic on a baking tray. Sprinkle the cumin seeds, oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt over the top.
• Wrap securely and roast in oven 25 min
• Stir and roast another 25min, turning oven down to 160˚ C.
• Once the beetroot and garlic have cooled down, squeeze garlic cloves out of skin into a bowl and add beetroot and remaining ingredients.
• Combine all ingredients in food processor and whir until you achieve a smooth, creamy consistency.