Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Helenscooking
2. Prepare your stuffing:
· Finely chop onions; half set aside
· Grate the carrot
· Finely chop garlic; (or use garlic press if you have one)
· Mix half of your cut onions, carrot and garlic; add cooked cooled rice;
· Add 0.5 tbsp. of salt and 0,5 tbsp. of pepper;
3. Wash and take out the peppers' seeds. Rinse well.
4. Stuff your peppers and place into 4-8 quart saucepan;
5. Add some water( ½ cup) and put on medium heat;
6. Cook for 20 minutes;
7. Meanwhile finely chop parsley;
8. Prepare you gravy for the peppers:
· Take the frying pan add the onions and vegetable/corn oil; fry for 3-5 minutes until golden brown;
· Add 2-3 tbsp. of sour cream and 1/3 cup of water to the frying pan;
· Let it saute for 2-3 min. and add the gravy to your peppers;
9. Continue cooking your peppers for about 15-20 minutes; Add parsley 5 minutes before turning off the heat;
10. Enjoy your peppers!