Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by freshherbs
2. Add the stock and Belvoir Fruit Farms' ginger cordial and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Skim the red oil off the surface and fish out the lemongrass stalks. Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the contents into a liquidiser and blend until smooth.
5. Just before serving add the coconut milk, fish sauce and lime juice to the mixture.
6. Season to taste. Sprinkle a few chopped spring onions and some fresh coriander over each bowl of soup and serve.