Belvoir’s Cinnamon and Spiced Winter Berries Ice-cream
Added by BritishSalads | Thu 16 Dec 2010 @ 11:30
If Christmas pudding or mince pies are just too heavy for you after your turkey or goose, why not try this delicious ice cream alternative. We can’t promise it saves on the calories but by golly it tastes good!For more delicious recipes please visit www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk
• 1 pint of Double Cream
• 160ml Belvoir Spiced Winter Berries Cordial
• 100g of Cinnamon spiced biscuits such as the wafer this Speculaas biscuits often served with coffee (or Tesco’s Finest Cinnamon and Apple Thins)
1. Whip the cream to a floppy custard-like consistency.
2. Stir in the Belvoir Spiced Winter Berries cordial. You will notice that the mixture thickens considerably
3. Crush the biscuits with your hands, letting the crumbs and pieces fall into the mixture.
4. Stir lightly, then spoon the mixture into individual bowls or one large bowl and freeze over night. If you don’t have individual moulds, buy the plastic jelly moulds from any supermarket. They freeze very well in these and are easy to turn out. Serves 4.