Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by julwilson2008
While pie crust cools, make sure oven is preheated to 350 degrees.
2. Wash berries thoroughly, particularly if not organic
3. Melt 2 TBSP unsalted butter in small saucepan on range top
4. Add honey, stirring until melted butter and honey are blended thoroughly
5. Mix berries together; place in cooled pie shell
6. Drizzle HALF the honey mixture over the berries
7. Bake pie, uncovered, at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until you are satisfied with their level of juicy brokenness.
8. Let cool 5 minutes
9. Cut slices; place on dessert plates
10. Drizzle remaining honey mixture over individual portions; add a dollop of mascarpone cheese and serve.