Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by AshRedcomm
2. When cooked, cool slightly and then spoon some of the compote into the 6 serving dishes or glasses and leave to cool.
3. Meanwhile, pour the cream into a saucepan, add the salt and bring to just below boiling point. While waiting for the cream to heat up, very finely chop the chocolate.
4. When the cream is ready, take it off the heat and immediately add the chocolate. Then stir until all the pieces are melted.
5. Let the mix cool for 5 minutes and then beat in the egg yolks.
6. Pour the chocolate mix on top of the compote in each dish and chill until set for 2 hours. Serve either by themselves or with your favourite biscuits.