Added by Robson888 | Thu 25 Nov 2010 @ 16:01
Tomatoes are loaded with lycopine, beneficial to the heart and blood.
It is also claimed that it prevents prostate and reduces risk of cancer.
1 Italian or French bread baguette
2 large ripe tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
1 large spoon of chopped fresh coriander
5 Fresh basil leaves
Salt and Pepper
- Cut 12 small thick pieces of white bread and lightly toast them.
- De-seed and chop tomatoes very finely (same size as large peas)
and put in a bowl.
- Crush garlic with olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and add to the bowl.
- Stir gently together with chopped coriander and basil.
- Add one large spoon of the mixture on top of each slice, press gently
into the bread.
- Serve in large dish with a drizzle of olive oil.